Monday 20 December 2010

Christmas is coming....


Christmas isn't far away now - most of my work is done (expect for one or two little things I forgotten about, paperwork, etc), and the house is more or less decorated.


The dockin (dock) wreath below made by Jeanette Nowak has been hung on my favourite cupboard, with one of my spotty felt decorations which I hope will be for sale next Christmas......


 I have already made many mince pies, and will probably make many more (last year I made over 100)....


They are great when guests come around, as a pudding with ice cream and to give as presents.....


We have still got plenty of snow making it feel festive - this was the view out the sitting room window at one point on Saturday - a "blind moorie" as we would say in Shetland.


It's looking pretty likely that we will have a white Christmas, but then again, who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment